Sunday, February 18, 2018

Bee's Knees: Miscellaneous Polishes

Hey hey hey! It's Sunday, normally I'd be kind of bummed out because back to the Taxi Mom grind tomorrow but not this Sunday!  Kids have a week off and we rented an RV to go road tripping!  So far we've been on the road for 6 hours and have made 3 stops and are no where near the destination, HAHAHAHA!  <-- that was me with a crazy mom laugh.  So the RV has this cool laptop tray thingy at the front passenger seat so I figured, why not jump online and bust out a blog post! 

Not so long ago I was swooning hard over some Bee's Knees polishes.  This was a new-to-me brand and also a new on the scene brand thats been pretty much exploding with popularity.  Well, mama had to try and boy is mama glad she did.  Bee's Knees prototypes are $8 and the rest range from $10 to $12.  1 of the 3  polishes in this post are currently available in the store...so let's get to it!

*nothing to disclose*

Bee's Knees: Shop, Girly BitsFacebook, Instagram



Staring this off with Salty Anon.  Oh lord please don't get me started on anonymous posters.  I will just get right into the polish..this is a beautiful teal leaning green with gold shimmer and scattered rainbow holo particles.  Super pretty color, really nice finish. No  complaints with the formula or finish.  I used 2 coats and finished with topcoat.  There's a prototype of Salty Anon in the Bee's Knees shop or you can get this exact one over at Girly Bits!




House on Haunted Chill is one of the shades that drew me in.  It's such an interesting, opalescent shifty polish with a sheer blurple, jelly base!  Love the purple to blue to green colors.  I even see a touch of gold in there.  It was a little on the sheer side, I ended up using 4 coats total to build it up, but since it's a jelly I can't hold that against it.  I finished with topcoat.  Consumer alert...this one is available in the shop, go get it!  






The last polish I have to share with you is my favorite of the 3, I'm So Bored.  Yup, had to have it!  This is a creamy white full of rainbow shifty flakies and a soft red shimmer.  Supah gorgeous!  Formula and application were both top notch also!  2 coats for total opacity and finished with topcoat.    Sadly this isn't in the shop right now, not sure if it was an LE or if it'l make a comeback.  Fingers crossed for a return!



Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment