Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Guest Post from The Mani Cafe

Hi all!  Today I have a post from the lovely Michaela of The Mani Cafe.  We've been over-seas friends for quite some time now and she's such a doll!  I'm happy to have her posting on my page today, please be sure to check out her fabulous blog and give her a follow if you aren't already!  Let's jump in and check out her post!

xx, Jen

Here's a collage of some fabulous manis from The Mani Cafe!



Hi everyone! I'm Michaela from The Mani Café and I'm super happy to be guest posting for Jen today! Jen is one of my blogging besties and I hope she is having a fab time on her holidays! 


I have a fun design to share with you today and I hope you like it! 



The Last Rose of Summer from Pahlish is a gorgeous Bespoke Batch polish. I started out my mani with 2 coats of this beauty which is a 'fuchsia creme with a mix of sterling and ultrachrome flakes'. The formula was good and I had no issues with application. 


Triangles with Pahlish The Last Rose of Summer, Orly Sweet Peacock & Color Club Harp On It


I love the flakes in this which really make it pop. The ultrachrome ones are predominantly blue and stand out well against the base. The flakes actually inspired the design I chose to do. 



I used Orly Sweet Peacock, a bright blue foil, and Color Club Harp on It, a classic strong silver linear holo, to make triangle decals. I made the decals by painting patches of each polish onto my Uber Mat then peeling them up once dry and cutting into triangles. I then stuck a mix of triangles randomly onto each nail and sealed with topcoat. I love the effect, it feels very modern and edgy. I have totally fallen in love with my Uber Mat, and not just for decals like this. I would totally recommend it.  



Triangles with Pahlish The Last Rose of Summer, Orly Sweet Peacock & Color Club Harp On It

What do you think of this mani? I hope you like it as much as I liked wearing it! Thank you to Jen for having me today! I hope that you enjoyed my post! If you did, feel free to come see more at The Mani Café or on my Facebook or Instagram

Where to Buy:
Orly and Color Club are available at various retailers. 

Pahlish on Social Media:



UberChic Beauty on Social Media:

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment