Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Cupcake Polish Dragon Scales & Ice Ice Baby

Morning beauties!  Hope all is well and you've officially gotten back to the swing or your regular, pre-holiday season self.  Of course there's always New Years Eve but that's just staying up late and drinking, not so much over indulging in an abundance of food.  At least that's how it works in my world.  Speaking of which, any awesome nail art plans for your NYE mani?  Since I'm still vacationing I probably won't have a post but I'll try to share a pic of my mani.  Until then you can enjoy these pretty Cupcakes that I picked up a while back.  Both are unavailable now as they were A) a group custom and B) a box exclusive.  You ready to jump in with this tease of a post?  Ok, let's go then!  

*nothing to disclose*


Cupcake Polish Dragon Scales & Ice Ice Baby
First I have this amazing emerald green holo with copper shimmers called Dragon Scales.  I think it' one of the richest green holos I own!  It was a group custom for a private Facebook group.  I actually waffled on it and then kicked myself for not picking it up.  Luckily there were a few extra and I was able to jump on a second round of orders, phew!  Formula and application were both fantastic.  2 coats for full coverage and I finished with a layer of topcoat.

Cupcake Polish Dragon Scales

Cupcake Polish Dragon Scales

Cupcake Polish Dragon Scales

Cupcake Polish Dragon Scales

Cupcake Polish Dragon Scales

Ice Ice Baby is from the November 2015 Holo Hookup sub box. This is a super silver-leaning icy blue holo with silver flakes in it.  It's pretty dang breathtaking!  Again, I was a lucky duck to get my hands on this one as I didn't want the whole box but I had a friend who only wanted one and I was able join that order to get the one I really wanted too.  Of course this is inspired by the song by Vanilla Ice - if you don't know it you must live under a rock.  HERE is the link to the song/video just in case you want to hear it for the first time or just want to re-live a really awesome song from the 80's.  Formula and application were both amazing, full coverage in 2 coats.  1 layer of topcoat.   

Cupcake Polish Ice Ice Baby

Cupcake Polish Ice Ice Baby

Cupcake Polish Ice Ice Baby

Cupcake Polish Ice Ice Baby

Cupcake Polish Ice Ice Baby
Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment