Saturday, February 21, 2015

Elevation Polish SPAM: Miscellaneous Core Colors

Good morning and happy Saturday!  I hope your weekend will be exciting and full of plans.  OR I hope your weekend is relaxing and you never get out of pajamas.  You choose.  I have come to the end of my Elevation Polish SPAM posts, for now since I already have 4 more sitting on my desk.  I hope you have enjoyed the posts and the SPAM - I will definitely be doing more SPAM featuring a specific brand in my attempts to slash through my untrieds.  It's fun for me and nice to give some polish much needed love.  So this post is full of miscellaneous EvP from various collections.  Mostly shimmers.  So let's go ahead and jump in!  

*nothing to disclose*

Elevation Polish: ShopLlaroweFacebookBlogInstagram

El Cap II, you blue beauty.  I love your shimmer.  El Cap II is a periwinkle shade full of purple shimmer.  This one has a bit of a thinner formula so be cautious when painting so you dno't flood your cuticles.  BUT the coverage is perfect in 2 coats!  No topcoat.  I don't see this one listed in the shop so I am not sure if it's available.  *my macro came out horribly color inaccurate so I didn't include it - sorry!*

Elevation Polish El Cap II

Elevation Polish El Cap II

The Med 2 is from The Sea Collection, June 2014.  It's a "blue teal with micro green shimmer and green/gold medium sizd shimmer."  The shimmer in here is pretty heavy and it makes for a truly gorgeous polish.  The formula and application were both fabulous.  I used 2 coats of The Med 2 and no topcoat.  

Elevation Polish The Med 2

Elevation Polish The Med 2

Elevation Polish The Med 2

Elevation Polish The Med 2

Pic de Subenuix is stunning "blue leaning purple base tone, blue irridescent shimmer, packed full of light green micro shimmer."  WOW!  This is truly an amazing polish.  The first coat of Pic de Subenuix was sheer but it built up nicely in 3 coats.  No topcoat.  

Elevation Polish Pic de Subenuix

Elevation Polish Pic de Subenuix

Elevation Polish Pic de Subenuix

Elevation Polish Pic de Subenuix

Quarter Past Midnight is from the Journey Told Through Music Collection, January 2015.  It's a stunning "blue to purple duochrome."  I loved this deep hued shimmery polish.  I saw different shades of blue (navy and teal), purple and magenta.  Lovely.  Formula and application were both fabulous.  I used 2 coats of Quarter Past Midnight and no topcoat.  

Elevation Polish Quarter Past Midnight

Elevation Polish Quarter Past Midnight

Elevation Polish Quarter Past Midnight

Elevation Polish Quarter Past Midnight

Elevation Polish Quarter Past Midnight

Elevation Polish Quarter Past Midnight

Elevation Polish Quarter Past Midnight

Elevation Polish Quarter Past Midnight

Darkness of the Arctic 2 is from The Darkness Collection, December 2014.  It's a "near black bittersweet chocolate brown with an arrangement of gold shimmer, gold flakie shimmer, bronze flake shimmer, copper shimmer."  Holy cow that's a delicious blend of colors.  It's all in a jelly-ish base.  The formula and application were both wonderful.  I used 2 coats of Darkness of the Arctic 2 for full coverage and no topcoat.  

Elevation Polish Darkness of the Arctic 2

Elevation Polish Darkness of the Arctic 2

Elevation Polish Darkness of the Arctic 2

Elevation Polish Darkness of the Arctic 2

Shinlin Stone Forest, from The Forest Collection, July 2014 was a real surprise for me.  I knew from swatches that it was pretty but I was in love with it once I got it on my nails.  Shinlin Stone Forest is a  "light grey with dark grey flake shimmer and low density holographic pigment."  The shimmer and flakes are really the stars in this polish.  Formula and application were both perfect.  I used 2 coats of Shinlin Stone Forest and a layer of topocat.  

Elevation Polish Shinlin Stone Forest

Elevation Polish Shinlin Stone Forest

Elevation Polish Shinlin Stone Forest

Elevation Polish Shinlin Stone Forest

We've come to the end.  The last polish in my EvP SPAM posts.  This is Avenue of the Baobabs.  I swear this makes me think of a Dr. Suess whimsical made up land.  Avenue of the Baobabs is also from The Forest Collection, July 2014.  It's a "taupe that leans a little grey with a gentle sparkle of multi colored shimmer and a touch of blue flake shimmer."  I really like the multi colored shimmer in here.  Formula and application were once again perfect.  I used 2 cots of Avenue of the Baobabs and 1 layer of topcoat.  

Elevation Polish Avenue of the Baobabs

Elevation Polish Avenue of the Baobabs

Elevation Polish Avenue of the Baobabs

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment