Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Lacquistry Rediculous

Hidey ho there readers!  Who's ready for February?  I can't believe how fast January went by!  But it's all good because I am completely ready for pink and red nails.  I am actually typing and staring at the gorgeous polish I have on because it is just so WOWZERS!  So I don't even want to waste time gabbing, I just want you to look at this amazing red polish from Lacquistry!  I will say this though, Rediculous sells out every time she restocks it so keep an eye out and act quickly if you want this in time for lovey-dovey day nails (and psssst, it's currently in the shop along with some other colors too!).  Jenna ships quickly so you'll get it relatively fast once you do snap up a bottle.  Rediculous, like all the polishes in the AmazeBalls family, runs for $15.  

*nothing to disclose*
Lacquistry: ShopFacebook
THIS IS Rediculous!  It is absolutely ridiculous.  I have worn this for 3 days now and just stare and stare at this glowing, sparkling, shiny, metallic red polish.  In regular lighting it stands out so brightly, in the sunlight it's blinding.  BE warned to not stare at your nails while driving because Rediculous is pretty distracting!  It is basically Extra Fine AmazeBallz with a red tinted base but the official description of Rediculous is this, "the most perfectly awesome pink-based red polish...This is definitely an UltraMetal extreme foil finish."  Another thing, this is a ONE coater!  Formula was great - coverage was perfect.  It applied easily but I will say don't overwork it with too many strokes, it evens itself out well on it's own.  So I don't think I can give enough praise to Jenna for coming up with this red beauty!  I hope she creates an entire rainbow just like it!  I used 1 coat of Rediculous and 1 layer of topcoat.  3 days later and I have very minimal tip wear/shrinkage.
*ps - don't mind my painting, I did a rather quick and shoddy job on my way out the door to weekend events!
*direct sun*
Lacquistry REDiculous

Lacquistry REDiculous

Lacquistry REDiculous

Lacquistry REDiculous

Lacquistry REDiculous

*shade*
Lacquistry REDiculous

Lacquistry REDiculous

Lacquistry REDiculous



Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment