Thursday, December 18, 2014

Cupcake Polish Sweet Addictions December Box

Hey hey!  I promise to be quiet during tonight's late post.  No yelling or screaming or crazy antics.  If you're sleeping I won't wake you up.  But you should at least crack an eyelid to check these beauties out.  I have the Cucpake Polish Sweet Addictions December Box to share with you today and HELLO holo amazingness!  Sadly this box is sold out, but there will be another next month and I believe there are a few older ones still available on the site right now.  I know I know, it stinks to see something that you can't have.  Trust me when I say that I totally get it.  I get all sad panda when I see the October Box pictures posted on other blogs because I missed that box and still want to get my hands on it.  But anywho - look forward to the upcoming boxes because from all the previous ones I can tell you that are all gorgeous!  So let's talk polish...

*nothing to disclose*

Cupcake Polish: ShopFacebookInstagram
Chaos & Crocodiles: ShopFacebookInstagram
Elevation Polish:  ShopLlaroweBlogFacebookInstagram

Let's start with the Cupcake Polish shall we?  This is Merry and Bright.  It's a red leaning pink linear holo with just a smidgen of gold shimmer and these darker glitters sparsely showing throughout.  The formula and application of Merry and Bright were both outstanding.  I used 2 coats and finished with 1 layer of topcoat. 

Cupcake Polish Merry and Bright

Cupcake Polish Merry and Bright

Cupcake Polish Merry and Bright


Chaos & Crocodiles had a blue polish contribution to the box.  There's Magic in the Air is a cornflower blue holo with a soft linear effect.  This shade is stunning!  I also think it's really unique.  I know that I have nothing like it in my collection.  Formula and application were both fantastic.  I used 2 coats of There's Magic in the Air for full coverage and 1 layer of topcoat.  

Cupcake Polish There's Magic in the Air

Cupcake Polish There's Magic in the Air

Cupcake Polish There's Magic in the Air


Rounding out the trio is Elevation Polish Eyes Made of Glimmering Coal.  I am biased because I am a huge fan of this brand, but I totally love this polish.  It's a charcoal holo full of shimmer.  It's got that great rainbow flame too.  My bottle had a bit of a wonky brush so I had some trouble painting all the way to the edges, but the formula and application were both wonderful.  I used 3 coats of Eyes Made of Glimmering Coal and 1 layer of topcoat.  

Elevation Polish Eyes Made of Glimmering

Elevation Polish Eyes Made of Glimmering

Elevation Polish Eyes Made of Glimmering

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment