Friday, July 25, 2014

Summer of Untrieds day 25: Zoya

Good afternoon dears!  I'm starting feel the pressure to finish up with untried challenge as my "to swatch" pile is growing and growing.  But I'm keeping at it and will (hopefully) finish strong!  I mean there are only 6 days left, I can do this!  The theme for Day 25 of the Summer of Untrieds challenge is the ever awesome Zoya!  I don't have too many Zoyas that are sitting in my untried stash but I did find this one that seemed perfect for hot summer days that are starting to dqindle down a bit as we get closer to school starting up again in August.  You can participate in the last few days by posting your picture to Facebook or Instagram with #summerofuntrieds, #julyuntriechallenge and #wishesofablueeyedgirl Let's see the pictures shall we?  


Tinsley is from the Irresistible collection, last year's summer set.  Tinsley is described as a"full coverage, rose gold foil metallic."  In the shade Tinsley definitely has the rose gold look, but in the sun it's much more pink with a heavy dose of sparkly gold flakies.  Formula and application were both wonderful.  I used 3 coat of Tinsley and 1 layer of topcoat.  





 *shade*


Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment