Monday, July 14, 2014

Summer of Untrieds Day 14: Neon

Good morning and happy Monday!  I hope the weekend treated you well!  I am headed home from an amazing weekend with blogger friends and getting to enjoy the awesome CosmoProf Convention in Las Vegas.  Yeah, it was hot but it was fun!  Today is the 14th day of the Summer of Untrieds Challenge and the theme is neon. I love, love, LOVE the OPI I have on my nails today and I actually wore this on my toes for the weekend!  You can still join in the Untrieds challenge whenever you want by using #summerofuntrieds, #julyuntriedchallenge or #wishesofablueeyedgirl on your Facebook and Instagram posts.

I love me some neon and I love me some coral.  So neon coral?  Be still my heart!  This is OPI Down At The Core-al.  It's another fabulous polish from the Neons 2014 collection (I had Life Gave Me Lemons on a few days back, you can see that post HERE).  Down At The Core-al is a bright, in your face coral polish with a few beautiful shimmers in it - pink, blue, coral.  Down At The Core-al dries to a matte finish and you will want to use topcoat for a shiny look.  It also dries quickly so if you are a slow painter be prepared to speed things up a bit.  I used 3 layers of Down At The Core-al and 1 layer of topcoat.    






*shade*
Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment