Friday, May 23, 2014

Red Dog Designs Aurora Coralis

Good evening!  Thought I'd pop in with a little post with a super fabulous one of a kind that Gina from Red Dog Designs made me as a birthday gift!  I am totally in love with all things coral (and holo) and this is just the perfect combination!  Something tells me I will be wearing this all summer long!  Sorry for sharing such a beauty that isn't available, but mosey on over to the Red Dog shop because I am sure there is something you will love there!  Gina excels in glitters and textures and her recent Spring collection - The Butterfly Garden is AMAZING!  You can see my post for that collection HERE.  Auroral Coralis....what can I say?  It's a soft peachy coral color that is so beautiful!  Aurora Coralis also has a very soft, loose linear holo effect.  The formula was so creamy and smooth.  Application was like butter.   I used 1 coats of Aurora Coralis and 1 layer of topcoat.  

*This product was a gift*

Red Dog Designs: Shop, Facebook, Instagram





Pin It
Instagram

3 comments: