Sunday, April 27, 2014

Lynnderella: Deep Blue Seeing, Ghost of a Chance, 7 Minutes In Heaven & Candy Blossom

'Ello readers!  Hope all is well with you on fine Sunday afternoon!  I got home from soccer, had lunch and am showered up ready for grocery shopping and errands.  But for now grab your brunch coffee and snack and let's talk Lynnderella.  Lynnderella was one of the first indie brands that I truly ooohed and aaahed over as a newbie to the polish world.  Since then I have acquired quite the collection (I mean, nothing in comparison to some gals but good enough for me).  Sadly it seems that I just buy and don't trying them.  So today I have 4 that haven't received any love yet.  Well of course I am glad I tried them because they are all lovely!  Let's look, mmmkay?  *My memory eludes me at the moment and I can't remember which polishes I used as bases for any of these, sorry!*

Lynnderella: Shop, Blog, Facebook, Instagram

Deep Blue Seeing is a beautiful royal blue mix of glitters in hexs, squares and micro glitters in a clear base.  This is a great color for any time of the year but I especially love it for Summer time!  Looks like bright blue skies and sparkling blue water.  I used 2 layers of Deep Blue Seeing over a same tone base color.  I felt plenty of glitters came out and spread easily on my nails.  I used 1 layer of topcoat for smooth nails.  





Ghost Of A Chance is a very subtle and demure glitter blend.  It's full of satin white glitters, a sparing amount of softly pastel glitters and a sprinkling of holo sparkle in a very slightly milky white base.  The mixture of colors and glitter shapes (diamonds, hearts, hexs, squares) will work nicely with a bevy of base colors.  I chose to put it over a minty green.  I used 2 coats of Ghost Of A Chance and 1 layer of topcoat.  





7 Minutes In Heaven is part of the twinset that was released for Valentine's Day 2013.  I love this mixture of neon blue, cobalt blue and hot pink glitters!  There is also a pretty strong blue shimmer in here to for some added wow factor.  I started with a matching blue base (I think I used the Facebook blue polish here) and topped it with 2 coats of 7 Minutes In Heaven.  Glitter was plentiful and spread easily on my nails.  I finished with 1 layer of topcoat.  





And here is Candy Blossom.  This came out in the Spring last year and is such a lovely glitter mix!  I don't know why I waited so long to get it (or wear it).  It's the prefect blend of white, pastel pink, hot pink, yellow and neon green to make you feel Springy and pretty!  I wasn't a fan of the base I chose here, I think it was too sheer ( I think it was Sinful Colors Glass Slipper).  But I did love Candy Blossom.  The glitter came out easily and spread nicely on my nails.  I used 2 coats of Candy Blossom and 1 layer of topcoat.  





Pin It
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. What lovely colors these all are! I like how you paired them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ghost of a chance is one of my absolute fave lynns! looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete