Saturday, November 2, 2013

Lumina Lacquer Spam!

Good morning and happy Saturday!  We've made it to the weekend and it's an exciting weekend to boot.  Not only do I have gorgeous Lumina Lacquers to show you, but there will be a restock tomorrow with a whole batch of new polish....CHRISTMAS THEMED!!  Trust me when I say the lot is full of absolute stunners!  The restock is on Sunday 11/3 at 11:00 am PST - do not miss it!  In the meantime, let's wet your whistle and take a gander at some of the past beauties Tatiana has created.  

You can purchase Lumina Lacquers from the store.  You can follow Lumina Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram (luminalacquer).

Up first I have Get Lucky.  I couldn't pass it up.  It's gorgeous and I love the song by Daft Punk & Pharell SO much!  I started with 2 layers of Wet N Wild Lethal Injection - a deep berry with shimmer.  I then used 2 coats of Get Lucky on top.  I love the color combination here.  The red, blue and gold work so well together.  Of course the moon and circle shaped glitters are always a win in my book!  Each brush dip brought out a good amount and variety of glitter.  They all spread nicely and laid flat on my nails.  I finished with 1 layer of topcoat.  


*shade





*shade



The next Lumina I have to share is Mickey's Moonlit Masquerade.  Hello love it!  This beauty is packed full of magenta, purple, blue and white glitters.  The shaped glitter in here really makes the polish: mouse heads, circles, moons and stars!  So much goodness!  My favorite was actually the giant cobalt blue squares.  I used 2 coats of MMM over 2 coats of Elixir Lacquers Foxy.  I had a perfect amount of glitter come out with each brush dip and the formula and application were both awesome.  I finished with one layer of topcoat. 
*I have 4 different macros here so you can see the different shapes 


*shade





*shade







Finally I have Not Your Grandma's Pearls.  This one might actually be my favorite from the 3 I shared today.  It's so pretty and really does make me think of grandma's and pearls!  I started this with a pastel color - which also makes me think of grandmas (because they are so sweet and soft and buggy).  My base is 2 coats of Girly Bits enJOYmint.  I then used 1 coat of NYGP on top.  Wow - the glitter that comes out is awesome!  Loads of circles and hexs.  NYGP is loaded with white, aqua and iridescent glitters in different shapes.  I love the effect of the iridescent glitters (yes, aside from all things holo, iridescent glitter has a high ranking in my favorites list).  Formula and application were both great.  I finished with 1 layer of topcoat.  


*shade






*shade

Pin It
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Mickey's Moonlit Masquerade and Not Your Grandma's Pearls look fantastic :D I love the glitter mixes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all gorgeous but I just LOVE your combination of the Wet n Wild and Get Lucky! You've made me want both!

    ReplyDelete