Monday, October 21, 2013

Lynnderella Ghouls Just Want to Have Fun!

Good morning!  I hope your Monday is going by quickly.  I have a pretty little Halloween glitter to share today, the second part of the Lynnderella Halloween Twinset, Ghouls Just Want to Have Fun!  I reviewed Are You A Good Witch? recently and you can see that post HERE.  This twinset was released a while back and was in limited supply.  I am not sure that this duo is available anymore but there are many other Halloween themed Lynns at Lynnderella.com.  

I started this mani with 2 coats of Essie The Girls Are Out.  TGAO is a really pretty pink-fuchsia color with silver flecks.  It's a very pretty and girly color.  The application was great and I had full coverage in 2 coats.  I topped it with Lynnderella Ghouls Just Want to Have Fun!  GJWTHF is a fun mix of "various orange, purple and neon glitters in a purple-shimmered subtle green-tinged clear base."  I like the mix of glitter colors and shapes, and find the shimmer pretty but a bit too heavy.  It almost makes the polish frosty.  I used 2 coats of GJWTHF and had a good amount of glitter on each nail.  The glitters laid flat and smoothed out with a thick layer of topcoat.  


*shade




*shade

Pin It
Instagram

1 comment: