Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fall Mani with Nubar Go Native, Take Off the Mask, Ninja Polish Color Changing Garnet & China Glaze Light As A Feather

Good morning and happy Sunday!  I hope this weekend has treated you well so far.  I've been a busy bee with soccer and festivals and birthday parties.  I find that I am always out and about on the weekends!  I was rocking a new Fall themed mani too and it's so pretty!  I love how it turned out!  So let's get into the details shall we?

I found some new Nubar collections at my beauty supply store and I just couldn't pass up a few of them!  I started this mani with 2 layers of Go Native (thumb, ring and pinky).  This shimmery rusty colored orange has my heart all aflutter!  It has definitely jumped to the front of my favorite orange list.  It's reading much more orange-red in the pictures than it really is.  I then used Take Off the Mask - a deep chocolaty brown with a hint of red and beautiful shimmer.  I used 2 coats of TotM on my index, middle and sponged it onto the tip of my ring finger nail.  Both of these Nubars had fabulous formula and applied so nicely.  If you come across the Wild West collection I definitely suggest you pick these 2 (or any) up!  On my index and middle I used 1 layer of Ninja Polish Color Changing Garnet to have some pretty shifty color changing - and it worked great because my nails were flashing a deep garnet, gold and olive green!  Perfect Fall colors!  I loved CCG and I will definitely use it again soon.  Finally I drew inspiration from this mani by my friend Michelle at Ehmkay Nails and dabbed China Glaze Light As A Feather over the middle section of my ring finger nail (covering the gradient point).  I picked this bar glitter because it was black, pastel orange, white and yellow glitters and those colors seemed Halloweenish to me.  I finished it all off with a layer of topcoat.  


*shade



*shade












*indoors
Pin It
Instagram

1 comment:

  1. That is the first use of one of those 'feather' polishes I've seen that I like...so much that it's making me think I need to get one!

    ReplyDelete