Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lynnderella It's Raining Shaman, Avon Starburst & Avon Saturn

Helllllo!  I'm here with a holo and glitter mani to share!  You know how much I love my holos and glitters!  I think they make the most amazing combination.  So lets jump right in and talk polish!

I started this mani with 2 Avon Cosmic polishes.  The Cosmic set is their holo line and it's a subtle, scattered holo.  You are probably used to seeing me post the super strong linear holos, but I like these types of holos equally as much as those.  I will first say that I was surprised at how lovely the Avon polishes were.  I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't the amazingly creamy and saturated colors that I got!  Both of these went on beautifully!  Starburst is a classic mustard yellow color polish.  It's sunny and cheery and definitely a polish to make you feel happy (if you like yellows that is).  I used 2 coats of Starburst.  Saturn is a burnt orange color holo that has a nice fiery, fall quality to it.  Even better…Saturn was a ONE COATER!  For my gradient effect I sponge opposite colors from the base polish on my tips.  You can purchase Avon polishes from your local Avon rep or on the website.  

I then blinged it up using Lynnderella It's Raining Shaman!  IRS is from the new Once Upon A Prince And More ManCandy collection.  Lynn describes this polish as "neon, opaque and satin yellows and oranges with black, grey, pink and red multiglitter.  Holographic gold microglitter and multishimmer overlay in a clear base."  Now I am not sure who she is referring to in this polish but I truly love the color combination and have always wanted the yellow LE Lynns.  So this totally satisfied that craving for me.  I used 2 coats on IRS on some accent nails.  I had a good amount of glitter come out with each brush dip with no fishing required.  I used 1 layer of topcoat on the holo only nails and 2 layers on the glitter nails.  You can purchase Lynnderellas from Lynnderella.com.  











Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment