Saturday, June 8, 2013

Jade Energy & Deja Vu topped with Elevation Polish Huangshan

Hi polish friends!  I want to share this post because it's one of my attempts at a gradient, which I am still working on perfecting.  I really like how this one turned out!  It's holo, it's neon, it's glitter.  It's all kinds of good.  Sadly I don't like how most of the pictures turned out and only 2 seemed good enough to share.  So here are the pictures of the mani I wore to a Summer fashion show recently.  I wore a bright yellow lacy top so I wanted coordinating and matching colors.  This was perfect! 

The main issue I am having with gradients is the mess it makes and clean up is a major pain.  I think I will try taping my fingers next time and see if that helps keep it a little cleaner.  I basically put the 2 Jade holos on a triangle makeup sponge, Energy (a teal blue) on top, and Deja Vu (a true hot pink) on the bottom.  I then put the sponge on my nails and rubbed it up and down a bit to blend the colors together. I did that 3 times.  To match my blouse I used Elevation Polish Huangshan as a final addition.  I used 2 coats.  I truly love this neon yellow glitter!  So unique and fun!  And what took me a while to notice was the color shifting iridescent micro glitters!  Hello beautiful!  1 layer of topcoat to finish this mani.

You can purchase Jade polishes (which are from Brazil) from Ninja Polish.  Elevation Polish is available at the Elevation Polish website.  


Pin It
Instagram

1 comment: