Thursday, April 11, 2013

Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces and Cult Nails Flushed

Hello gorgeous purples!  I guess I never realized it before but I sure do like purple polish!  I paired Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces and Cult Nails Flushed together and am quite happy with the outcome of shimmer and glitter together! 

I started with 2 coats of Cult Nails Flushed on all nails.  Flushed is probably one of my favorite purples in my collection.  It's a gorgeous shade of "blurple" with hot pink shimmer.  It was sheer in the first coat but built up nicely with the second. 

I then used Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces on 2 accent nails.  Cosmic Forces is a dark sheer purple/plum base full of pink holo circles, lilac hexs and lilac holo dots.  I did have to dig a bit for the large circles and wished that more were in the bottle.  But other than that I did get plenty of glitter on my nails with the 2 coats I used.  Cosmic Forces was easy to apply and all the glitters laid flat on my nails.  I finished up with a layer of topcoat on all nails.

Emily de Molly:  Facebook, Llarowe.








Pin It
Instagram

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous combo!! I am really digging those big circle glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!
    Xo,
    http://missycosmeticos.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very nice pairing of polished. They work very well together. I am loving it! I might need to add Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces to my stash it is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete