Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hare Atolla

Another beautiful bright pink polish!  Yay, I love pink!  This is the second Hare Polish I have tried and I absolutely am loving them.  Especially this collection, The Illuminated Life which draws upon bio luminescent creatures for inspiration.  They all have this gorgeous iridescent glitter that sends me head over heels!  I recently did a post for Bury the Hatchetfish.

But this post is for Atolla which is inspired by the Atolla Jellyfish.  You can read the details about the jellyfish on the Hare Polish blog.  I was really blown away with the colors in Atolla.  Amazing pink with blue to purple iridescent glitter.  It's stunning!  I used 3 coats of Atolla.  The formula was a tad thick, but nothing difficult too work with.  I'd suggest a base coat and then 1 layer of Atolla.  I used 1 layer of topcoat to finish it up. 

Hare Polish info:
Facebook
Store on Etsy
Blog






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment