Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Darling Diva Polish Holiday Lights

Wow!  Just wow!  I have never tried this polish brand before but let me tell you a little something about first impressions.  My socks are rocked off!!  I am loving the polish coming from the creative mind behind Darling Diva Polish!  Carrie really has a great eye for color and glitter combinations and I adore the names she comes up with!

I started this awesome mani with China Glaze Angel Wings.  It's a beautiful soft yellow scattered holo.  I have nothing like it in my collection but you might if you picked up the 2011 Ulta exclusive Ultamate Hoilday (also China Glaze).  I used 2 coats for full coverage and had no issues with application.

I then used Darling Diva Polish Holiday Lights.  I want to say HELLO CIRCLE GLITTERS and leave you with that, but I know you want to hear more.  Ok, circle glitter in abundance in all the Christmas colors you could want!  Red, green, gold!  And a nice smattering of red, green and holo micro glitter particles.  It's really a lovely combination of color and shape (did I mention it's all circle glitter?  Oh I did?).  Holiday Lights went on very easily, I didn't have to dig for glitter or use the dabbing method.  I used 2 coats and with very minimal placement (more like light guidance). I ended up with an abundance of glitter on my nails.  I finished it off with 2 layers of top coat.  

You can purchase Darling Diva Polish at the etsy page.  You can also follow Darling Diva Polish on Facebook to keep up to date with stock, new arrivals and sales!  







*this polish was provided for my honest opinion and review

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. It is so cute! It have all of this ''christmas thing'' on him, its absolutely gorgeous!
    Xo
    http://missycosmeticos.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete