Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Darling Diva Polish Frah-zhee-lay

It's time for another Darling Diva Polish post!  I'm excited to share this one…it's inspired by A Christmas Story - a truly classic Christmas movie!  If you aren't familiar there is a scene when a wooden crate arrives with the words Fragile on the side.  The dad pronounces it "Frah-zhee-lay" and then proclaims "it must be Italian."  Hehe.  So he opens the crate and THIS is what's inside…he loves it, the mom HATES it.  


So I started with Nfu Oh 61, a very wonderful silver linear holo.  This one was so gorgeous that even inside in dim lighting I was dazzled with the holo-iness.  But it dried matte so if I were to wear it alone I will definitely use a top coat.  Formula was on the thin side so for full coverage I used 2 coats.

I then used DDP Frah-zhee-lay.  What a fantastic glitter bomb!  It's full of huge silver holo hexs and different colored and sized green hexs.  There are also small red and green hexs and gold holo bars.  It's a bling-tastic combination.  I used 2 coats and had a good amount of glitter come out with each brush dip.  I didn't have to fish at all for any of the larger glitter pieces.  I will warn you that the green hexs didn't all want to play nice and I have to push a few down.  But with that and 2 coats of Gelous my nails were smooth.  I also used a layer of topcoat to keep it shiny (like it needed it with all that holo going on).  As an added bonus this polish is scented.  It's hard for me to place the scent, but it's not overpowering.  It's quite pleasant actually - slightly reminiscent of soap and berry.  The scent remains after drying.

You can purchase Frah-zhee-lay and other Darling Diva Polish goodies over at the etsy store.  Follow the Darling Diva Polish Facebook page to get updates about product, stock and sales!







*this polish was provided for my honest opinion and review
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Its so cute :)
    Xo,
    http://missycosmeticos.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete