Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ozotic Beam 906

I have a versatile and gorgeous new Ozotic to show you!  It's Ozotic Beam 906.  On the piCture pOlish site, Beam 906 is described as being "inspired by 'reflecting luminous light beams' hence the moonlight colors with sparks!  906 is jam-packed with pink and purple sparks!"  I attest this to be true!  

So piCture pOlish suggests wearing Beam 906 on it's own or over black.  Well I've seen it both ways so I wanted to try it over some other colors.  After some discussion with Kim at Overall Beauty we came the the conclusion that pinks would be fun undies to try!  So I have 3 different shades of pink to show you with Beam 906 over them.  For each combination I used 1 coat of Beam 906.  This is a densley packed multi-colored fleck polish.  Beam is not lacking in the sparkle department.  A lot of polish goes on the nail with each brush stroke and spreads well.  I had no application problems with this polish.  906 is indeed full of pink, purple and some blue!  I had no application issues.  Each mani combination has 1 layer of topcoat. 

You can get the Ozotic Sugar & Beam collection from Overall Beauty.  Be sure to follow the facebook page to see updates about current and incoming stock and new product releases.  And keep a lookout because I will be giving away a brand new bottle of Ozotic Beam 906 very soon!  This giveaway is hosted by the lovely Kim at Overall Beauty!

Let's go lightest to darkest undies, shall we?  I started with Essie Recessionista, which is a deep raspberry creme.  I found this polish thick and hard to work with.  It applied with ridges and stained the skin around my nails.  I used 2 coats for full coverage.  






shade

Next up is OPI Be A Dhalia Won't You?  BADWY is a shimmery glass fleck fuschia polish.  The formula was wonderful and I had no application issues.  I used 2 coats for absolutely perfect coverage.  On it's own BADWY is a gorgeous polish, but with Beam 906 over it - well watch out!  Hot pink goodness!






shade

And finally I layered Beam 906 over a light bubblegum pink.  I used OPI Pink Friday and this combo came out sugary sweet!  Pink Friday was slightly thick to apply and chalky in formula.  On it's own I feel like it gives my hands a fake look - not mannequin hands, but something else.   But with Beam 906 on top the combination shows off a golden-yellow fleck color that I hadn't seen in the other two combinations.  So that made it a fun pair for me because I thought the colors really worked together!  I used 2 coats of Pink Friday for full coverage.







*Ozotic Beam 906 was provided for my honest opinion and review

Pin It

1 comment: