Saturday, October 20, 2012

Black On Black + Pumpkin Spice

Here's a fun and festive post with polishes that are wallet friendly and readily available - yay tha masses rejoice!  

I used Sinful Colors Black On Black with Pumpkin Spice accents.  I was really impressed with Black on Black, it was a one coater and extremely glossy.  Why haven't I bought this before?  Doh!  

I then used Pumpkin Spice which came in a grab bag purchase from my friend Hazel.  PS is a clear base with red and yellow hexs (why no orange and the name pumpkin is totally beyond me).  But it is still very appropriate for Fall and Halloween.  I used 1 coat on my ring finger nail and sponged a "gradual gradient" on my other nails.  Of course the idea of a gradual gradient was much cooler in my mind.  Now it just looks like I sponged less on my index finger nail than the others.  Oh well, live and learn.  PS was very easy to work with and I did get a large amount of glitter with each brush dip.  I used a layer of topcoat to finish up this mani.

Sinful Colors is available at drugstores like Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid for the cost friendly price of $1.99.   Though I did hear through the grapevine that they will be on sale for $0.99 at Walgreens THIS Sunday (that's 10/21 people) - PS I've seen the Holiday set at some stores already…pretty!!







Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Though the lack of orange is kinda confusing, I agreee...it's still an awesome glitter!. I wish I had access to Sinful Colors...none of my stores nearby have it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty, Jen! I love a concentrated amount on the very tips (your pointer?) That's my next mani.

    ReplyDelete