Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sweets Way

Nails Inc recently came out with these adorably cute polishes called Sprinkles.  Each bottle has a picture of a cupcake on it and the polish itself looks like something you would see sprinkled on top of a desert.  Super cute!  Of course there were only available in the UK so my friend Kim was able to purchase one and ship it to me.  

Out of the 4 I liked Sweets Way the most.  It consists of white, pink and robins egg blue glitters in a milky white base.  The first layer had me skeptical I wouldn't get full coverage without underwear, but I was actually able build up the layers to be opaque in 3 coats.  The glitter spread easily and covered my nail well.  I didn't have to manipulate the glitter.  It was topcoat hungry, so I used 2 layers of topcoat. 

Now I've heard two rumors about the Sprinkles collection.  1) removal is a PITA.  2) us US gals should be able to get them at Sephora sometime this summer.  Don't quote me on either of those though.









Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I really really really really hope you're right about US girls being able to get this at Sephora. These polishes are so cute and when I first saw them I knew I would have to have them one way or another!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such a pretty color. Kind of reminds me of cotton candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this! I can't wait to get my hands on these polishes!!

    ReplyDelete