Sunday, April 29, 2012

Giants Fan Nails

I was at the Giants game today for my hubby's birthday.  The Giants played the Padres and won 4-1!  Woot woot!  I did some Giants colored nails to be supportive in my own crazy nail polish kind of way - orange and black.


I used 2 coats of China Glaze Riveting.  Riveting is from the Hunger Games Capitol Colours collection.  I think it's my favorite of the set, it's so bright and really sparkles in the sun.  Then I used 1 coat of OPI  Black Shatter on my middle and ring fingers.  I know shatter is kind of yesterdays news the polish world but it can still be fun for a quick way to dress up a plain manicure.  But I had to bling it up a bit to show my personality so I added 2 coats of Sally Hansen Multi-Fauceted onto of the shattered nails.  One coat of top coat and I was ready to cheer on my team!


Some pictures are at AT&T Park, others are back at home.


AT&T Park in the background

McCovey Cove in the background






2 comments:

  1. what a unique combination. i really hope that SH colour gets released here in australia!

    btw i nominated you for the versatile blogger award: http://needmorenails.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

    congrats :) xoxo Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy! I have a spare bottle of the SH - maybe we can do a swap?

      Delete