Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Is Here

It's the first day of Spring and I have a lovely lavender glitter mani to show you today.  I started with 2 coats of OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender.  It is a very pretty pinky-lavender pastel color.  Perfect for spring?  I think so!  I topped it with 2 coats of All That Glitters Plum and Plummer.  Here is the description of P&P from Kirsten's etsy store "Plum & Plummer has a grey lavender pearly base with cool toned purples and silver glitters in various colors, shapes and sizes and loaded with large gunmetal hexs."  That's a very accurate description of the purple party inside the bottle!  A few of the dark purple glitters were clumpy, and the silver hexs didn't want to come out to play without coaxing.  But with those two notes aside I really liked P&P.  Very fun, uber girly.  

While I actually got P&P from a blog sale (thanks Marnie!)  You can buy All That Glitters on etsy.  There are some great looking polishes in Kirsten's store.  Vinyl Junkie and all the Bowie's are next on my hit-list!  

On to the pics!








2 comments: